Brittany Cartwright Thinks Jax Taylor Went to Rehab Because of 'The Valley'

New Photo - Brittany Cartwright Thinks Jax Taylor Went to Rehab Because of 'The Valley'

Brittany Cartwright Thinks Jax Taylor Went to Rehab Because of 'The Valley'


Brittany Cartwright has some thoughts on ex-husband Jax Taylor's decision to enter rehab. I think if his job wasn't on the line, he wouldn't have went [to rehab], Brittany, 36, said during her Thursday, April 24, appearance on the MisSpelling podcast. On the show, he's like, 'I'm going to miss out on a lot of things.' Then, he says, 'Going to miss out on Cruz.' I feel like he knew that he was going to miss out of 30 days of not filming The Valley with us.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: TODAY MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #CA #AU #FR #Michael Phelps #Bessent #$CEP #Nets #Shay Shay #Ichiro

Post a Comment

0 Comments